Home

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Morel

Tempo 6 - Morel 6.5" 2 Way Component System


Tempo 6 - Morel 6.5


Tempo 6 - Morel 6.5" 2 Way Component SystemMorel is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Tempo 6 - Morel 6.5" 2 Way Component SystemMorel used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Tempo 6 - Morel 6.5" 2 Way Component SystemMorel. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Tempo 6 - Morel 6.5" 2 Way Component SystemMorel looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Tempo 6 - Morel 6.5" 2 Way Component SystemMorel Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Tempo 6 - Morel 6.5" 2 Way Component SystemMorel.






Tempo 6 - Morel 6.5" 2 Way Component System Overview


Nominal Impedance: 4 ohmPower Handling: 120WMax. Transient Power Handling: 280WSensitivity (2.83V/1M): 90dBFrequency Response: 40-22000HzCrossover Point: 3800Hz 6dB/octaveVoice Coil Diameter, Woofer: 25mm (1.00"), Tweeter: 28mm (1.10")Voice Coil Wire: Woofer: Copper, Tweeter: CopperMounting Depth: Woofer62mm (2.44"), Tweeter: 20mm (0.80")Magnet System: Woofer: T-type high-grade ferrite, Tweeter: Neodymium


Tempo 6 - Morel 6.5" 2 Way Component System Feature


  • Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
  • Power Handling: 120W
  • Max. Transient Power Handling: 280W
  • Sensitivity (2.83V/1M): 90dB
  • Frequency Response: 40-22000Hz